Selling your house can be a challenging time, especially if you are going through a tough situation. It takes a lot of effort, time, and serious expenses that need to be taken into consideration. Nowadays, buyers’ financing can be a good option for both buyers and sellers that are facing risks. Particular properties buy houses as in any condition, meaning there is no need to invest in a property you are about to sell. We will take care of all the repairs and maintenance of your home. Our goal is to take away that stressful period, tiresome, or burdensome situation.
Working with homebuyers, you won’t have to deal with any stressful situation about your house. We provide solutions for you. We will give you the offer that fits you best. Below you can compare your options.
Selling Your House To Us Vs. Listing With An Agent
- Selling with an agent you will have the responsibility to pay 6%. With us, you don’t have to pay commissions, fees, and extra cost
- No worry about paying 2% on average. With us, we pay all costs.
- Financing and inspection will take you up to 15% of sales fall through. With us, you can avoid it
- There will be an appraisal needed. With us, we make cash offers
- You will need to be in charge of the average of days until it is sold. With us, we offer you cash immediately
- You will avoid the number of showings. With us, only one time and it’s over
- When you sell it to an agent it takes between 30-60 days after accepting buyers’ offers. Here you can choose the date of your choice
- There will be a hard time when negotiating during the inspection period. With us, we pay for all repairs
Now you can see all the real benefits that we provide by buying your FL house. We offer other benefits that going the traditional listing route would not, avoiding paying insurance, tax payments, and extra expenses. We also handle your repairs and maintenance. We help you by saving time and money.
We get homes in Milwaukee as-is condition, indicating no requirement to purchase a residential property